- Sightings in bold are marked as such to note either rarity, a high number counted, or an unusual date
- Butterflies and Moth Sightings, including your pictures, can be reported to this page using the LWT WhatsApp General Chat group
- Please confirm sighting with a picture wherever possible
- Click on photos for a larger version.
- It is my intention to retain sightings and pictures for a full year on this page before they are archived here.
Lavell’s Lake – Meadow Brown in the Car Park field (Eddie Napper)
Lavell’s Lake – Peacock newly emerged stocking up on energy (Geoff Emmett)
Lavell’s Lake – Green Veined White, Red Admiral (Geoff Emmett)
Lavell’s Lake – Holly Blue female looking rather old and exhausted and judging by the look of her abdomen she has managed to lay most of her eggs (Geoff Emmett)
Lavell’s Lake – Green Veined White, Orange Tip female (Geoff Emmett)
Lea Farm Lake – Peacock (Geoff Emmett)
Lavell’s Lake – Brimstone, Speckled Wood, Comma (Geoff Emmett)