Note – Booking of Ron’s hide is no longer required since most Covid restrictions have been lifted.
In line with the Government’s step 2, LWT will be re-opening Ron’s hide on 12th April, from 05:00.
As before access will be via the Visibook application, bookings are only available to LWT members
A full list of rules must be read and can be downloaded here
Use of the hide is limited to 1 household at any one time and a maximum of 4 people
- Masks must be worn when more than one household is using the hide
- Hand sanitizer must be brought with you
- The outer gate MUST be locked upon entry to ensure those who have not booked cannot just walk in
PLEASE NOTE : The padlock access code is emailed to you upon booking
YOU CANNOT :
- Share the padlock code with anyone
- Stay in the hide beyond your booking slot, WhatsApp Fraser Cottington and he will confirm if you can remain in the hide
- Allow anyone through the outer gate, if they are booked they will have the code